Would You Rather: Auburn or Oklahoma State?

I’ve thought this myself, but then I consider the whole freedom of speech aspect. I don’t think he’s violating any rules of the site. I have a hard time believing he’s a loyal and true fan with his constant negativity. Joe was a huge downer during a 12-2 season. What will he be like when we go 8-4 or 7-5 during the regular season? There’s a real possibility that could happen next year.

1 Like

Just another liberal who wants to cancel anything they don’t agree with.

1 Like

Right?

1 Like

Ur confused Jeff after jug was calling Joey a liberal who wants to cancel everything. Yes agree its best.

1 Like

You left out that OSU is in a much much weaker conference than Auburn.

I see u just lied to get back at every calling u out. Even jug called u out as a cancel culture.

I knew u want actually answer. Wow u got everyone on u.

1 Like

We dnt have to forget we know u or Joey will make excuses for whom Evers not osu. I see ur trying ur best to stick up for ur gf

1 Like

Robert, you are going to have to learn to read or let your mommy read it to you. @VACowboy is the one trying to get someone canceled. It’s @VACowboy that must be as liberal as CNN.

You are right. Nothing wrong with being smart but there is something wrong with being a troll which is what you have become. Maybe you did not start out that way but this is where you are.

1 Like

No u and ur gf are trying to cancel gundy. No problems on my part. Ur a confused liberal wannabe.
Jug it must hurt watch Joey get raked

1 Like

Don’t label people you don’t know based on their opinion about sports. If I did that I would have to label you an idiot.

2 Likes

Thats weird jug was typing. Did he tick his tail and run. I didn’t know trolls had tails.

1 Like

Delusional is thinking OSU is anywhere near Auburn in the last 17 seasons. We’re in a much weaker conference. Just since the playoffs started the big 12 hasn’t won a game in the playoffs the only power 5 conference without a win. On top of Gundy’s super weak non-conference schedule.

1 Like

You’ve been trying to label joe on here, try taking your own advice.

R boosters must not care as much as Auburn. None of them have help do anything illegal.

1 Like

To many of our boosters are content with just making a crappy bowl.

1 Like

I didn’t say we need to belong in the blue blood crowd. Auburn isn’t even considered a blue blood. I just think it would be nice to have more than one conference title in 17 years. I don’t know how that’s so difficult to understand.

If Gundy had to play Auburn’s schedule, he might not be the winningest coach in OSU history even after being here twice as long as most coaches.

1 Like

He’s had the best season he’s had in 10 years and now all of a sudden everything should just be okay? The comments you pulled up were from last season (after the TCU loss I think). Is that what we’ve become accustomed to? Just make sure you have an exciting season once a decade? I can give him credit for this season. He admitted last year they needed better coaching. He said it multiple times last season and this season. I had seen that in Knowles and his defensive staff. Now I’m just waiting to see it from Gundy and Dunn with the rest of the offensive staff.

One would think loyal and true would be to the actual program or school, and not a certain coach or individual. That’s like a soldier trying to say “I’m loyal to President Biden. Not the US.” I support the OSU athletics program.

I don’t support the coaches behind them if they don’t have that same desire for the program like the fans or alumni would. The coaches placed in charge of an athletic program need to realize they don’t personally own it. You want a person of character and drive for success in that specific program.

Credit and criticism is a two-way street. It’s okay to give credit when it’s due and the same applies to criticism. Nobody should be immune to either one of these. Loyal and True isn’t going around flirting with Tennessee just to piss off the AD and make the fan base second guess your intentions.