The Rundown: Mike Gundy Talks Spring Game, Nick Saban, Linebackers

Did Gundy actually tweak the defense? Or was Knowles the actual one that tweaked it? As I’ve stated before. He doesn’t make the game plans for Knowles. Gundy even admitted it himself. Making a comment about tweaking the defense to the defensive coordinator doesn’t constitute the HC making major changes to the defense itself or the game plans. Are you really that naive?

He told Knowles to change his base. So it was more the a tweek. Knowles was a good game day coach when he had the players.

1 Like

There ya go making up lies again Joey. Go back and read what Gundy said …. He told Knowles what he wanted, Knowles had to tweak it to fit what he wanted. Who the he hired someone to be DC and then goes and tries to make the game plan ??? Your boy Campbell lost his DC, did you freak out about that

1 Like

When teams lose coaches normal fans are up set. Joy sticks up for everyone no matter if their any good or not.
Monken had 4 stars every where at Georgia and went with a walkon. Mediocre offense at best.
The to last oc at even Mediocre. Wickline is jobless and did nothing. Miles was getting fired everywhere. The new ku coach is out doing miles.

1 Like

Joey thinks all are better than Gundy… he doesn’t take in the fact Gundy hired everyone of them. Some were duds, especially the OL hired
It didn’t take him long to shuck them. Like you said Wickline is unemployed, so is Miles. Dana isn’t tearing the world up. Wins 10 games in a weak conference. Monken just had to put a game plan together. I thought he was better than Dana. He went for the throat

1 Like

Would You Rather: Auburn or Oklahoma State?

PFB Articles

Notice the words “I can give him credit for this season”. If I’m willing to give him credit for this season why wouldn’t I give him credit for hiring Knowles? You can piss off now.

Try to pay attention here:

Let me break it down an easy way for you. I have no doubt Gundy will old Knowles what he wanted to see. We shouldn’t be acting like Gundy was the one implementing them for the defense. Do you understand? Or do I need to break this down to the special needs level for you?

You’re right. I’ve not been too impressed by the last four OL coaching hires so far. One second round pick in 8 seasons so far isn’t very good. Meanwhile, Vanderbilt has had double the offensive lineman drafted.

You give him credit for this season ? And then trash him when we are down our back and a couple of OL not winning the conference ? :flushed:
You call that compliments and backing a coach ?
Better things are coming Joey , our athletic budget has almost doubled, close to 100 million
Don’t jump on the band wagon when it starts

Hey your buddy Roberto has said I’ve never given him credit for anything. The key word here is “credit”. I’ve provided proof that I’ve done it. I doubt he responds back.

Lmao I’m going to jump on the bandwagon for a coach that has one conference title in 17 years and two NY6 bowl wins? If Gundy has a nice season and wins something of some kind of merit I can give him some kind of credit. I just wish we would do it more often than every 10 years. That’s not called jumping on the bandwagon.

Let me break it to you slowly Joey. Gundy knew the defense he wanted. He hires Knowles who had some good seasons with the type of D he wanted but he wanted multiple fronts. Knowles hadn’t ever run that. So he tells him what he wants and he implemented it. Now does this help you smile axx brain enough? Credit us for having super seniors to run it well.

1 Like

Only compliment you give Gundy is a backhanded one with trash post about him below

1 Like

Who gives a chit about Vanderbilt !! Only a select few even qualify to enter there. They are the smart ones that know football is secondary to real life

1 Like

What do you not understand when I tell you Gundy doesn’t coach the defense? The defensive coach is the best person to implement changes. If Gundy implemented changes on defense like he does with his OC we wouldn’t of found ourselves playing for a Big 12 championship.

I just want to know why the Kansas of the SEC is able to get more offensive lineman drafted since 2013 than OSU has. You would think with all this winning we would be able to spit out four OL draft picks like Vanderbilt has.

You’re either high or drunk tonight Joey. You evidently forget what’s been written or on tape what Gundy told Knowles……quit making up lies

1 Like

I know what he told him. I also know Gundy isn’t the one calling the shots on defense or the one personally implementing the changes. I know this because Gundy said he doesn’t bother Knowles.

Lol. Thats why Knowles is DC. But gundy shaped what he wanted out of a DC he hired

1 Like

I’ve noticed you haven’t apologized to me for being wrong about me giving Gundy credit for anything. I don’t expect it though. Narcissistic people don’t ever think they’re wrong.