Would You Rather: Auburn or Oklahoma State?

I didn’t know Mason Rudolph started over Big Ben when he got to Pittsburgh.

Again, if you use google, one can find all this nifty information on a computer. Now you’re going to say that not what I meant! You are clueless.

1 Like

Second delusional call out of u today. Seek help

1 Like

And who said I wanted to get rid of Gundy?

You did. You were sharing a petition on this message board to have him fired. Remember this…

1 Like

Make that number 3

1 Like

I’d much rather say “we’ve won a national title going 14-0 (and have a heisman winner) since 2010 and played for another” than say “we consistently win 9 games but have one conference trophy from 2011 to show for it.”

No one commemorates “Won 10 Games” in stadiums.

That said, I do love the trajectory of OSU right now. There is something to be said for consistency. Recruiting is picking up and Gundy seems more engaged than ever. I’d rather have Auburns high highs, but I am happy as an OSU fan.

2 Likes

And who said I wanted to get rid of Gundy?

1 Like

Could probably find 50 other examples. You cry for Gundy to be fired every chance you get. These people could write an article about OSU golf and your in the comment section talking about Fire Gundy.

3 Likes

:arrow_up: this right here.

Joe, I am so sick of you and your crappy attitude. Brother, why don’t you find a different school with a coach you can get behind. In my life I have never seen any person more negative and single minded as you. It’s obvious you are a smart guy but there is something seriously wrong. I respectfully ask that you give the constant Gundy bashing a rest.

3 Likes

I’ll gladly take OSU:

Since Auburn’s National Title (which was over 11 years ago), OSU is averaging 9-3, while Auburn is averaging 7-5. OSU has had 6 double digit win seasons, while Auburn has had 2. I’ll also take OSU’s bowl game record too.

The only thing that makes this a conversation is Auburn’s national title. If OSU hadn’t gotten screwed the very next season, we just might have one too.

2 Likes

The problem is u and jug are the only people( it’s) that want gundy gone.
A delusional mental case and a guy who shovles chit won’t get a manager fired.

1 Like

Joe should be removed from this site. He is a troll and whoever is moderating this site…looking at you Marshall, needs to do something about it. I doubt very much that the guy is an OSU fan.

3 Likes

There is nothing wrong with being smart.

Auburn has won a national title and had a Heisman Trophy winner and is about 40/60 in wins against its rival. Yeah, OSU has had a bit more consistency, but I’d take a national title and beating OU any day.

1 Like
  • Auburn is 7-10 against Bama since 2005. OSU is 3-14 against OU.

• Auburn has two conference titles since 2005. OSU has one.

• Auburn has played for a national title twice since 2005. OSU hasn’t played for one once.

• Auburn has an undefeated season since 2005. OSU doesn’t have one.

• Auburn plays in arguably the toughest division in all of college football. OSU does not.

• Auburn has one Heisman winner since 2005. OSU doesn’t have one.

The entire point is a kid probably isn’t going to care that you win 9 games a year on average if you can’t ever prove you can win some meaningful hardware. As a fan I would want better recruits coming in so we can have a better chance of beating those better programs, instead of consistently watching us barely get past averages teams, and getting the chit kicked out of us consistently by those teams to cap the year off.

If Gundy is such a great coach as you suggest then there shouldn’t be any reason he can’t make these four star recruits into something special. Even Pat Jones said you gotta be able to get better players to beat better programs.

1 Like

Wow!!! I didn’t know Patrick hated Gundy so much.

I’m a troll because I refuse to drink orange kool-aid and wear orange shades? I don’t blind myself to the realities of OSU athletics in general. I don’t have to believe everything a guy says when he fails to do something.

So true, and that’s what is: a negative crappy attitude born from a delusional idea that OSU somehow should belong in the blue blood crowd.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what Robert meant. I think he mistakenly directed that comment at me. It’s evident from my comments for many years I approve of the job Gundy has done. Nice deflect though. Care to respond to your lie about not wanting Gundy fired, then I cite multiple examples of you passionately demanding Gundy be fired? It was crickets from you on that.

4 Likes