You’re literally the worst

Shocker…

ANYway, getting back on track, whoever created the auto-dial system for advertisers either is or should be burning in the deepest pits of Hell.

1 Like

Make that your platform. You have my vote. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t have an impact on the person like say…smoking. People that still smoke cigarettes are likely recliners too.

I paid the same price as the guy in front of me but couldn’t recline because it was the last row.

You very well may have paid less for your seat depending on a number of factors but it simply doesn’t matter. He was wrong, the fa was wrong, she may be a biat$h but she was in the right. She also wasn’t reclined through takeoff she inclined during the meal and reclined after. I’d bet good money if it was a 6.3 or probably any guy, short of Pete the mayor, the ahole in the last row wouldn’t have been so brave.
As I said before I’ve been there, there are plenty of ways to get your point across without being a dic@.

Why do you keep coming back to money? The value of a ticket doesn’t mean that someone has more or less rights on the plane in economy seating.

The ticket you buy absolutely determines that and not that it matters but I responded to a question about money. You buy a specific ticket you have specific rights on the plane, it really is as simple as that.

It actually doesn’t. If two people are sitting in the same section they are to receive the same benefits. We aren’t talking about economy vs first class, we are talking about people in the same section.

1 Like

I was literally stating what happened to me today for what it’s worth. I just dealt with it but I disagree with reclining.

I was in row 4 the next flight with ample room.

1 Like

That’s not in any way accurate.

People who won’t just let things go are THE worst :wink:

4 Likes

You absolutely shouldn’t do things like heat up seafood at the office.

4 Likes

But no, wait, that would be infringing on your freedom to behave exactly like you want, regardless of how it makes the lives of others worse! We can’t have that, now can we?

1 Like

Common courtesy - out. Being a dick - freedom.

2 Likes

I’m not even getting political here. You do have every right to be a dickhead if you want, but other people have the right to be a dickhead right back to you (which is what happened back and forth with the reclining kerfuffle - both people are assholes).

2 Likes

You’re the worst if…

You drive straight through an intersection (with lights and turn lanes), only to turn left into the business on the far left side of the intersection. The left turn lane is there to help you navigate to this location safely. I should not have to screech to a stop because you went straight ahead through a green light and stopped immediately on the other side to head left into the McD’s drive through.

4 Likes

You’re the worst if…

You take an extremely firm stance on a subject, yet refuse to hear anyone else’s opinions or grievances because you’re a stubborn arse.

2 Likes

pff whatever. Wrong.

2 Likes

I am more than willing to civilly debate this with you, friend

I’ll bet you are. But nothing you can say will ever change the fact that I’m not. You are dumb and wrong, and I am right and sovereign.

3 Likes